The Bata Shoe Museum is very excited to announce a series of special packages created with our exclusive hotel partner The Hazelton Hotel, in celebration of our exhibition "Out of the Box: The Rise of Sneaker Culture" from April 25, 2013 - March 30, 2014.
About The Hazelton Hotel
Located in the heart of Toronto’s exclusive Yorkville district, a mere five minute walk from the Bata Shoe Museum, The Hazelton Hotel offers guests 77 luxurious rooms and suites designed by the internationally renowned Yabu Pushelberg. The Hotel is home to a 25-seat Hollywood-standard, private screening room, perfect for film screenings, sporting events, or presentations. The Hazelton boasts an extensive art collection; guests at the Hotel are surrounded by works from top Canadian and international artists. Chef Mark McEwan’s ONE Restaurant also offers visitors of The Hazelton the chance to enjoy some of the city’s top cuisine. The Hazelton Hotel has an unwavering commitment to comfort, refinement, privacy and an extraordinary level of service that has made it Toronto’s only member of The Leading Hotels of the World. For reservations, contact 1.866.473.6301 or visit thehazeltonhotel.com
Enjoy all The Hazelton Hotel has to offer with these three special packages, created for the exhibition:
Package One – “Sneak Preview”
The “sneak preview” package includes an overnight stay in the Hazelton’s spacious Superior Room, a two hour private screening of a cult - hip hop or basketball movie in the extraordinary screening room including fresh butter salted popcorn and beer, complimentary valet parking, an early check-in and late check-out upon availability as well as tickets for two to the “Out of the box – The Rise of Sneaker Culture” exhibition.
Package Two – “Treat Your Feet”
The “Treat your feet” package includes an overnight stay in the Hazelton’s Superior Room, a fruit bowl welcome amenity and a training session for two with the hotel’s personal trainer in The Hazelton Spa or a Sports pedicure for two, complimentary valet parking, an early check-in and late check-out upon availability, as well as tickets for two to the “Out of the box – The Rise of Sneaker Culture” exhibition.
Package Three – “Exhibition Treat”
The “Exhibition treat” package includes an overnight stay in the Hazelton’s spacious Superior Room, a bottle of wine upon arrival, complimentary valet parking, an early check-in and late check-out upon availability, as well as tickets for two to the “Out of the box – The Rise of Sneaker Culture” exhibition.
These packages are only available by calling The Hazelton Reservations Department directly at 416-963-6300 and are subject to availability at time of booking.
Terms & Conditions:
- All reservations must be booked 48 hrs before arrival to ensure availability of package amenities. Please make your reservations via phone at 416-963-6300 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the booking reference: “SNEAKER”
- All rates are subject to 13% tax and a $9.50 facility fee per room per night, which includes unlimited WIFI and local telephone calls; cancellation free of charge until 24 hrs prior to arrival, after this time, the first night of the reservation will be charged to your account.
- Package One – “Sneak Preview” requires a 2 – night minimum stay; the private movie experience in the screening room will be provided once during this stay;
- Packages not available from September 5-15, 2013, March 2-5, 2014 and March 10-14, 2014. Additional black-out dates may apply.
- All packages are available with complimentary family amenities, such as a baby cot or third role-in bed; A babysitter can be arranged by the hotel upon request and is charged;
- Benefits: all rooms feature a complimentary coffee machine, as well as tea making facilities; complimentary access to our 24 hour gym as well as indoor saltwater pool.