The Bata Shoe Museum is one of Toronto's most unique and surprising destinations, and it's easy to visit with group rates and guided tours for adults and seniors.
We offer :
- One of the world's most diverse and extensive collections of footwear
- A fascinating story of how one determined woman amassed this collection and built the Museum
- Changing exhibitions, so there's always something new to see
- Award-winning architecture
- Extensively decorated galleries
- A Museum Shop stocked with footwear-themed souvenirs, gifts and books sure to delight shoe lovers young and old
- A dowtown location close to cafes and restaurants
- Extensive opening hours: 7 days a week, 363 days per year
- Reasonable group rates
We welcome bookings from group and educational tour operators.
is required for group visits of 10 people or more.
Follow this link
for further information about
(Print-friendly Adobe PDF file (92 Kb, 3 pages, prints onto letter-sized (8 1/2" x 11") paper).
You may need to download and install the free Adobe Reader to view PDF files.
If you have any questions about group tours, or to pre-register, please call 416.979.7799 x242 or email